- Student and parent intervention to help the student do their best at school.
- Consultation with teachers/principals and other faculty to identify goals for student success.
- Coordination of services to meet the needs of students/families.
- Family Resource Center provides opportunities for students/parents to get clothing, shoes, toiletries, household items and other things as donated.
- "FISD Kids Thrift Store" provides low cost clothing/shoes/other items. (Money gained is given to "Special Needs Activity Fund.)
- Back-to-School assistance as needed.
- “Special Needs Activity Fund” is a donation fund to assist with student needs at school.
- Christmas Outreach Program.
- Parent Involvement and Education.
- Student and/or Families in the Floresville Independent School District.
- No fees, will accept Donations for the “FISD Special Needs Activity Fund.”
WAITING TIME BEFORE SERVICES RECEIVED:
- Referrals are handled as they are received and/or prioritized according to need.
- Social Work Office: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and/or as arranged. (During the school year)
- Kids Thrift Store: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (During the school year)