Professional School Counselors
Professional school counselors are available at all Floresville ISD campuses to provide all students a Comprehensive Developmental Guidance Program.
School Counselors provide:
- Consultation services with students and parents for academic, social/emotional & behavior concerns
- Facilitation of the identification and placement of students in most special programs
- Consultation services to staff and special program committees
- Promotion of career awareness and provide information & resources for post-secondary education
- Coordination of crisis intervention for students and staff
- Staff development and training for staff and parents
- Coordination of standardized and state assessments for students and interpret test scores.
School counselor’s efforts support and ensure the district’s mission, “Preparing You For A Prosperous Life”.
You can find information regarding FISD's counseling services to the right. Students and parents are encouraged to contact their student’s school counselor for more information about the Guidance & Counseling Program. You will find links to campus counseling websites to the right.