Dear FISD Parents and Guardians,
Returning Student Registration is now open!
What you need to do to register your returning FISD student(s)
- Log in to your Skyward account and click the tile that says “21-22 Registration Forms”. It only takes a few minutes to complete the registration.
- If you have forgotten your user name or password, click “forgot user name or password”.
- Complete registration forms for each of your children. Forms must be completed before schedules/teachers are assigned to your child.
- Register by August 6 for school bus services on the first day of school.
- Be sure to fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch tile or you can do it here. Filling out the application not only helps students get nutritious meals at school, but also provides funding for instructional support and technology for all students.
If you need access to a computer or need assistance with returning student registration, please contact your campus to make an appointment.
Floresville North Elementary 830-393-5310
Floresville South Elementary 830-393-5325
Floresville Middle School 830-393-5350
Floresville High School 830-393-5370
Floresville Alternative Center 830-393-5368
Completing the registration forms is the first thing you can do to get your student off to a great 21-22 school year. Thank you for your attention to this important matter. We cannot wait to welcome your child to our campuses on Monday, August 16.