Substitute teachers are a vital complement to our staff and we appreciate your consideration of this position. Applicants interested in being considered for a Substitute Teacher position will need to complete all stages of the employment process. You may view the hiring stages and qualifications by clicking on the appropriate sidebar link. *Please note not all applicants will qualify for a substitute position and hiring is conditional upon passing all stages and completion of training/orientation.*
- Substitutes are hired based on district needs.
- Qualified applicants are contacted only when the demand requires expansion of substitute pool.
- Selected applicants are required to participate in a personal interview with the Human Resource Department.
- Selected applicants will be scheduled for a fingerprinting appointment.
- Selected applicants who have successfully completed a personal interview are required to attend a Substitute Orientation prior to acceptance of a substitute position.
- All applicants hired to substitute are required to work 10 days a semester to remain active in the substitute pool.
- Active substitutes who resign or do not meet the minimum number of work days must reapply as a new applicant and will be required to attend a Substitute Orientation.