Floresville Independent School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Child Nutrition » Charge Policy

Charge Policy


Charge Policy


House Bill 3562 - Charge Policy states that students using an account to purchase school meals are to be given a grace period during which a student is able to charge meals after the prepaid funds are exhausted.

Each student will be able to charge up to five meals. After reaching the charge limit, the student will begin to receive an alternate meal until their account balance has been paid.

  • The parent/guardian can resolve the negative balance by sending check or cash to the student’s cafeteria, sending check or cash to the Child Nutrition Office, or by logging into your students account to make an online payment.
  • Please note that additional restrictions may apply if account is not paid such as: student not being able to attend field trips, school dances, etc.

Please refer to the Child Nutrition webpage for current meal pricing.      

If at any time you have questions please contact the Child Nutrition Office at (830) 393-5357.


Scott Anglesey

Child Nutrition Director

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.