Floresville Independent School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Online Payment

Please click the icon below for online meal payments.
Titan Meal Payment Portal
Every student has their own personal meal account based on their student ID number. Students can access their accounts on the PIN pads located at every register. We are assuming that all students know their student ID number used for academic eligibility, but if they forget, we can access it through every register. It is strongly recommended that all students remember their numbers, as this will make the meal lines move faster.

Floresville ISD Cafeterias accept cash and checks for school meals. FISD also offers the option of making online credit card payments for student meals. Parents may make online payments to their child's meal account with MasterCard or VISA, debit card 24/7 using the Titan Parent Portal.
At this time we are unable to take credit/debit cards at the campuses or over the phone.
We encourage parents to make online payments into the student’s account. Monies paid into a student account can only be used for the purchase of regular meals and A la Carte items. Payments can also be made by using cash or check. When sending in payments by check or cash, please include the student’s name and ID number on the check or envelope so it is deposited into the correct account. 

If your student has qualified for free or reduced price lunches or breakfasts, this information is securely contained within the system and the meal will be processed just as it is for all other students. There is no need to be concerned for a potentially uncomfortable situation for the student.
Thank you,
Child Nutrition Director


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: : (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.