Floresville Independent School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Alerts & Allergies


Parents or guardians will need to submit a new Texas Department of Agriculture Dietary Physician Form at the beginning of every school year to notify the Child Nutrition Department of their child's current information. 
The Child Nutrition Department will not be able to accommodate any dietary needs without an updated Dietary Physician Form. Only forms completed by a physician will be accepted.
If you would like to update your child’s information for the current school year, please notify Child Nutrition Services by completing the form attached below. You may send an updated Dietary Physician Form to the cafeteria manager with your child, email the information to [email protected], or mail the form to:
FISD Child Nutrition Department
1200 5th St
Floresville, TX 78114
*Please note that any documentation other than the official Annual Special Diet Form will not be accepted. Accommodations for any dietary needs will not be made until the Special Diet Form is received by the Child Nutrition Department.
Accommodation of any non life threatening food intolerance will be made on a case by case basis. Please contact Child Nutrition Services for more information

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: : (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.