Welcome to Floresville ISD! Thank you for choosing FISD to begin your child's educational journey. FISD offers free Pre-K for those that qualify and a paid option for those that don't qualify.
Our annual Pre-K Roundup event is scheduled for Tuesday, March 21 from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM. The event will be held at the Early Childhood Center located at 1200 5th Street, Floresville, TX 78114. To save time at your appointment, follow the steps below to begin the required paperwork for Pre-K.
What you need to complete the enrollment process:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent ID
- Child's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (water or electricity bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Proof of Income (dated after 4/1/2023)
- copy of most recent paycheck(s) for the entire month prior to application
- W-2 or 1040
- Foster Care Documentation (if applicable)
- Active Military Documentation (If applicable)
- TANF or SNAP Documentation
- Proof of Insurance (Medicaid/CHIPS, private insurance, etc.)
Begin the application process by following the steps below.